Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 19, 2009

Soirée de jeux and yes, the other baby piggies.

Friday evening there was a games evening at FAC.. a murder mystery..above you see one of the suspects..anyone recognise this man?? Sadly this was the only photo of the evening that was really any good..says it all, my money was on him, shifty looking character eh!

Well our babies have arrived too..I had told Liz (who is looking azfter them whilst we are away), that they wouldn't arrive til November! Thankfully there are only 3 this time, and I will have to be soooooo careful, i REALLY don't want any more, neither does the mum either I shouldn't think! But they are so cute!!

Tried to put photos on, but they are not very clear..

2 comments:

simon turner said...

ben, that is quite the outfit

Pat said...

suits him doesn't it! How are you simon? How is Uni?