Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 29, 2007

dimanche après midi

Well, only the world and his mother came this afternoon, we were expecting the world and it's extended family.

So there were 16 of us altogether, and it was a splendid afternoon. We had a huge crock pot of chilli, buckets of rice, and some very yummy salads that some of the other folk bought,and bread, though only one dessert! but as some had already left, we had sufficient and some to spare!

Still it all went down really well, and we set on the patio, with 3 tables in the warm sunshine!

I'm sure times like this do me so much good with the french! I ended up telling all the fils how Alan and I met all those years ago! All in french too, with a bit of help from those who speak Anglaise too!

All in all, tired but happy day!

No comments: