Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 26, 2009

A very early start to the day

It began at 4.15am! Catrin went off to Paris with her school, and had to be at the station by 5.50, so we had to leave the house about 5.15ish. We drove her to the station, and thankfully found some where to park. Alan stayed with the car, just in case, and I walked to find the meeting place with Catrin. We met one of the parents who was just leaving, which is just as well cos I hadn't a clue where to go. He led us along the corridor, down some steps up some others, and there we were. Must admit, I was a bit concerned about finding my way back to the car, but it seems he led me hither and yon for no real reason! I just went back up one flight of steps, out the door and there we were! Done just to lose me I think.

Anyway, got a phone call from a mum tonight to say they had all arrived safely, and we were each to phone 2 parents and pass on the message..Ahha! that's why we were all given a great big pyramid of phone no.s with two lines leading from each name, to two other names!! duh!

We had our team prayer meeting at 9.30am & no I didn't fall asleep, but was so shattered that I came home & slept for 3hrs! Alan has not been so able to do that today..he was in the student centre this afternoon (he may have dozed in the chair, he can do that sometimes) & then music practise this evening as well as shifting instruments & stuff ready for the concert tomorrow night..

No comments: