Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Two days in a row! wow..
Anyway, yesterday the weather was gorgeous, hot & as if summer had finally arrived, today..typical camping weather, wet;& miserable, still it wouldn't be good to have too many baking hot days, we'd fry!

I've started an on-line theology course with Moore Theological college in Australia..I haven't done serious study for many years, &; find it a bit scary if  I'm honest. I'm not doing the exam as we'll be all over the place the time of the exams, so just doing the study itself which is amazing! I have started with "Introduction to the Bible" subjects such as "Interpreting the Bible, From creation to new creation, Israel and God's purposes, The promised land and God's purpose, God's purpose renewed, Jesus the fulfill er of God's purpose, The Gospel for the nations, Awaiting the fulfillment, the Apostles' writings..and that's just for starters. 
I'm on study two, Interpreting the Bible..fascinating but I wish my brain would retain it all! Still, good illustrations on line, some forums &; feedback on line too..I hope it helps me look at God's word in a new &; better way than before! 

Ok we're back, for a moment there I lost the type face! Ahh see yesterdays post!!
Catrin has already finished school for the summer, yep, that's nearly 3months of school holiday..just as well she has camp & stuff to look forward to in August. Gwilym is doing work experience in a clothes shop in Bordeaux centre. Alan is in the UK!





No comments: