Well, back at "school" after a lovely long break. I think my brain turned to porridge over the weekend. Hopefully it will improve as the week goes on!
During the class, I was baffled at what we were doing, but when I had time to look at it and think a bit(at lunch time) I think I got the gist of the work. Turning things from the active to the passive.ie" One eats breakfast in the kitchen" to" breakfast is eaten in the kitchen.."
We have tests next week, comprehension oral, writing and something else that I can't remember.
I'm just glad that I don't have to rely on the pass mark, I can relax about it all, can't I , I mean I don't need to worry, do I, it'll be ok won't it!!!!?????
Why is it, that whenever we buy food that has a re-sealing bit on the top of the bag, that I always manage to cut it in the wrong place, so that the re seal bit doesn't re- seal. It doesn't matter if it's chips or rat food, it's always the same, I end up having to use the clips for the stuff. Ho hum, the trials of life.
Better go and get tea for the bairns who are chomping at the bit.
It's 6.15 already, we need to get food and do homework and then get to bed so we can get up early enough to go to school! Time goes so fast, do you think it's just in France?

No comments:
Post a Comment