
As promised here is our lovely new house! I still can't quite believe that we are here in Pessac at last! We are so thankful to God for his wonderful provision.
We have met one of the neighbours already, the children went round to play with her son!
She seems very approachable.
These are the two houses that have gone up in front of ours. They are being sold for a huge amount, 300,000 euros each, a lot more than we paid for our house! I suppose they may find someone to buy them.They are quite unobtrusive though.Our front garden ends at the wire fence.

There is a park at the top of our new road, and it's just handy for the children to go on their own if they want. There are some cycle humps to go over, and yes I have had a go! Good fun!
I have cycled round it several times, and over the other side, are the local shops, so I can cycle there to! I have used my bike more these 2 weeks than in the whole of the time we have been in France.
Today we all got to cycle there, cos we were videoed for the UFM Bordeaux work. It has been a beautiful day, and we had some fun. We were interviewed sitting on the grass in front of a tree, with the sunshine coming down through the leaves of the tree. I think the children quite enjoyed the experience, well it was good fun, and we just pray that the whole of the video achieves what it sets out to do, to fire up and enthuse more Christian workers to come to France and join in the work of spreading the gospel to such a needy country!

4 comments:
So pleased for you all. Hope you continue to settle. I know it's only bricks and mortar but it is a blessing to have a relatively comfortable home. Glad the rats are settling too! It sounds a lot more convenient for you and the children.
The filming sounds to have been an experience! I'm sure the benefits will be multiple and, God willing eternal.
Pleze cun I av yer awtograf?
Congratulations on your new Pad! I noticed that you said "We are so thankful to God and His wonderful provision!" Amen, to THAT!
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ "CODES" RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE, that CONTROL your Destiny?
See the "Chosen"Code and "Color" Code; VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com ! Save or Print it to study.
HAVE A MUCH MORE BRILLIANT DAY!
yeah, of course you can!free of charge to, as it's you
Post a Comment