Well, I survived!
One good thing is that I don't have to buy all the books, cos I already have them, with scribbled answers in too!
Mainly Chinese folk in the class, one Greek and some Japanese too. All seem very pleasant, and some of them have come up from IL2!!! So they must be good.
We started exactly the same way as last time, looking at an article taken from a book by a French author. About a family. The 3 children are sitting having dinner, the mother isn't there, and the children start to have a disagreement (sound familiar?)
The eldest boy decides that the biggest piece of meat is for him "so there' and so starts a family argument between the sister and the eldest lad, the youngest lad ending in tears..
Interesting eh..
Aha! but this time I realised that there were 3children and not 2 as I had thought last time! One of them is doing the narrating!!! Ho Ho! good eh?
We had to use our imagination and describe what we thought the house was like etc. I was quite chuffed that I had to explain what we had to do, to one of the other students! Don't expect that to be very often have to make the most of it!
So, in again this afternoon. Only the time has been changed on Tuesdays to 3.30-17.30. I can only stay for the first hour, cos I have to go and get the children from school. Still, that's life...

No comments:
Post a Comment