Well the snow is still around today, but not quite as fluffy! The children went to school today, and so did I .
The roads are quite clear for where we need to go, and so we set off. Alan to the centre and then me to the DEFLE.
I had my fav. teacher.
I sat next to a Korean and a Chinese girls today, and got them to write my name for me in Korean and Chinese! The letters or rather, characters are so pretty, but I have no idea at all how they are read!
It's no wonder that they find anything difficult!! It's all so completely different!but very attractive.
Tonight is the Chinese evening at the centre,and I gave a number of invites out.Alan is still there, its 10.15, and he texted me to say that there is a good number there, including someoneI saw at the DEFLE on monday! This personhas had contact before with the centre so I was really pleased to hear that he had gone, so please pray for X!
T


1 comment:
AHH! I'm jealous of your snow. Thanks for the pics. Excellent angel, Catrin. Sorry about the snowman, he sounded promising.
Wonderful news about the Chinese evening. Will pray for your continuing contacts.
Post a Comment