Catrin and Gwilym both had their music school today, they're doing really well..Catrin may get to go to play in an orchestra each Saturday afternoon during April, although her teacher says she's a bit young (in that she hasn't been playing for long...I think!) she thinks it'll do her good...jolly good idea to I think.
Gwilym was tentitavly asking his teacher about the concert he doesn't want to play in, like 'how many people are playing' and 'how many will come and watch' but sadly still insists he doesn't want to take part.
.if we just wait and see, you never know he may change his mind..we're not the pushy type of parents, so our children will never be famous!!
went out on my bike for the first time in ages, and Catrin, who had to have her seat and handle bars put up as high as poss! she'll need a new bike soon, she just doesn't stop growing.
Actually, I went out yesterday, well, cycled down the road a bit..was puffed out and that was down the road! it was better today, perhaps cos I had pumped up the tyres!!! sure made a difference.
Catrin and I cycled around the park, hardly out of breath at all, so something I really need to do regularly when possible!

1 comment:
Hi Pat
Looking forward to seeing you next week, as I said to Alan, anything you want me to bring let me know!
Tirzah
Post a Comment