Of course the youngsters were up like a shot..I started then couldn't be bothered! After all, I just wasn't getting anywhere..
I knew they'd be OK of course, but well, responsibility an all that! So I left all my stuff with Alan & manfully made my way up the long long long long long climb!!!
It is worth it in the end, cos the view is so gorgeous! Then it started to rain..Alan & I retreated to the car and left everyone having fun in the sand and rain! (see above photo, although some of it is sea water too!)
I found them all, Catrin complaining that her foot hurt, Gwilym had fallen on it or something...
So this morning off we went to the urgence, to see if her foot was badly damaged..It's twisted or something, and the doc said not to walk on it for 2days..so she has a pair of crutches!! What fun eh?

No comments:
Post a Comment