Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 04, 2008

the dentist

well it seems to be my lot in life to get to visit every dentist in the area. I've just been to have a tooth out..at this rate I won't have any left!

Still it's a good thing..it was a crown wot I'd lost ages ago, and hadn't bothered to get sorted, this new guy looks at it and says,'that has to come out or you'll get an infection (the word had gone for the moment, but it may return*) Didn't take long, and he gave me injections too!! Hooray.

Catrin has gone to school, crutches and all..We got in to the school, and were waiting at the lift, when 2 other youngsters in her class came hopping along with their crutches! They ought to start a crutches club, it's all the rage there it seems!

*There we are I knew it would come back, the word is abscess!

No comments: