and we fitted in just fine..I think however that I'm slowly getting a base voice, I couldn't hit the high notes in 'Before the throne of God above" but slowly squeaked my way to the top....
During the prayer time, the cat came for her daily visit! As she cries all the time it wasn't easy to miss her..she sort of wandered around the room, then went out through one of the doors!
Gal:2 v 20 'J'été crucifié avec Christ! et si je vis , ce n'est plus moi qui vis, c'est Christ qui vit en moi, si je vis maintenant dans la chair, je vis dans la foi au Fils de Dieu, qui m'a aimé et qui s'est livré lui-meme pour moi'
Alan spoke about the fact that Christ died for us as individuals, not just as a group of peoples..He loves us..Paul says 'I was crucified with Christ, and if I live it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me...I live by faith in the Son of God who loves me and gave himself for me'
We had a BBQ after the service which is just great..I really hope we continue to eat together once we are in our building in Bordeaux..It's such an opportunity to get ot know each other better, and especially if some are married to unbelievers, it gives them time with other Christians too...and also, cos we live so far from each other, it's good to spend all the day together....

No comments:
Post a Comment