Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 25, 2010

It's been a busy time


Lots has gone on, I can't actually remember a lot..we've been to the theatre, we've been out visiting to eat places with people..

Alan is in the UK at present having been to a conference, with Dik our pastor, & staying with Maxim who is a member of our church, working in London with a church there.. although due home this evening, though at the moment the plane is delayed..probably due to the huge strike here yesterday!

Today I went out with the ladies group in our church, & it was a splendid day! We went to a park in Lormont which is about 5mins from our church in Cenon..Parc de l'Heritage I think it was called..there are beautiful views, nice walks an eating area & a play area for kiddies..We may go there after the church service on 4 july...

The weather is superb at the mo, this is what summer should be like! it's about 31° today.

No comments: