It's been lovely weather these last few days..Sunday lunch time the church folks were all invited to a friends house for a BBQ, & we all sat outside..It was a great day, then the International service, though Catrin & I came home cos she was feeling unwell..She's off school again today, but hopes to go back tomorrow..we'll see.
Have also been enjoying the sunshine..The piggies have been out in their paddocks, so I sat in the garden reading for a while..It's not always easy to see them from the window, so it's a good excuse to go outside!
So for two days we've been watching all the Dr Who dvds in our house!! I have the theme tune buzzing in my head, & I'm sure I'll dream of alien invasions tonight!
Every week a friend from our home church phones me, we share things & pray together..It's really helpful & very encouraging..seemed a bit weird at first praying over the phone, but have come to value these times with her...

No comments:
Post a Comment