Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

£18,000 pounds for that hat? Still it's for a very good cause...

Another week, the weather is gorgeous, but we haven't had rain for many weeks & it's like summer already..the berries on the fruit tree are ripe & falling very early!!

Rosemary Conely has become a very good friend..the kilos are coming off slowly but surely, the blood pressure is low! sometimes quite low, I'm wondering wether I should ask my GP if I could come off my tablets... & I'm riding my bike nearly every day..cycled into Bordeaux last week, which took 50mins. I thought about cycling to Cenon which would have added probably about half hour, but it was about 29° yesterday, so I decided to be sensible & went by car instead!I go swimming each week with my friend Rhian..we managed 22 lengths! Catrin did 26..there was no stopping her!

Gwilym has an interview tomorrow with the Lycée that he hopes to join in September..he'll have to do this last year over again, but he's ok about that. He'll be doing commerce & sales instead of mechanics..

Catrin has been doing end of year tests, it was Spanish & history yesterday..she was very quiet before school, but perked up after, so we think they went ok.

Tomorrow will be my 3rd time in the book shop. Last week was very quiet, & we spent the morning looking at all the different translations of the bible..I was so confused! I mean it's bad enough in English!

No comments: