well blow me if we aren't into June & I haven't blogged for ages!
So quoi de neuf?
Alan is in the UK til end of June..he's visiting churches to tell of the work going on here in Bordeaux.See his itinery here.
Meanwhile the Davey household is falling apart! Gwilym has been off school since last Tuesday..he was sent home from school after general fatigue after sport, the nurse said it would be a good idea to get him to the Gp..so we went, but he felt it was a combination of sun (it was very hot & they were running!!!) & perhaps other factors ie: adolescence, dehydration (my idea) So he stayed off all week, feeling generally tired..He went out Saturday bowling & to the cinema with a friend, felt tired but OK.
Monday arrived, (yesterday) he got ready for school, feeling again very tired, weak legs, headache..off to the doctor again, who was a bit flumoxed really but Gwilym was sent to have blood tests this morning & as far as I can see all is with in normal range..hb, white cell count, thyroid etc..but I think we have to contact the doctor tomorrow..
He's just come down the stairs, feeling wrecked, he"s done nothing all day! He doesn't have a fever, sometimes has headaches, but they go with tablets & they aren't really bad..So, what is happening to my family!!
Catrin was off school all last week with, well, usual monthly problems..this week it's stomach bug! I was shopping this morning in the local super market when Gwilym texted to say the collége had phoned to say Catrin was ill!! Apparently there were about 5 other students all waiting to go home cos they felt sick..
S'funny tho, cos if some one is ill, you want to know exactly what is wrong..I know that fatigue is quite common in adolescents, but like this? He's not falling asleep all over the place, he's just tired!
It's good to know that God is in charge, I haven't a clue really & although it seems all the blood results are normal (thankfully!!) I wonder what all this is about..but
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything with prayer & petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts & your minds in Christ Jesus"

No comments:
Post a Comment