Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 17, 2012

Today the skies are overcast, but it's a might warmer..I've lit the stove anyway, cos it gives such a lovely feeling..& folks are coming this afternoon to prepare things for the club next week, & if the truth be known, our house is a might chilly!

My back is incredibly better, though my shoulders are aching ! I say that, cos usually I'm laid up for at least a week, in between lie-downs on my bed, I'm usually hobbling slowly & painfully around the table to loosen up the muscle, but God has answered lots of prayers & I hope to be driving by next week!!

Monday sees the first afternoon of our children's club..I have to take Gwilym for an appointment at 11:30 & you know what that will probably be nearer 12! Still that's the way it goes. Alan will take Catrin to the church for 10am to help set up the church rooms, get the tables & stuff ready for the afternoon..I hope to get there as soon as I can!
Our neighbour's son who is 5yr is coming!! Exciting!

The theme is "Presenting yourself" how Jesus presented himself as healer of sickness, so we're doing the story of Zaccheus the first day, & blind Bartemeus the second..lots of games & songs have been organised, with some crafts too..so please pray it'll go well, & that they'll be some kiddies there who will really hear the story of our Saviour..perhaps for the first time.

Please pray too for us who are helping especially as there is a particularly nasty gastro going round at the mo..Catrin was with some girls Wed, one of whom has gone down with it!!

No comments: