Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Trying to find stuff for our kids club, which we are holding again on Feb 21 &22..the stories are Zaccheus & Blind Bartemeus..I'm trying to find images on google, cos the idea is to make a place mat with pictures of the story (either one or the other) I thought I would cut out the images : one of Zaccheus trying to see Jesus behind the crowd, another with him up the tree & another of Jesus talking to him telling him to come down..so far I've found one of Zaccheus up the tree, one of the tree but to find the others is hard! I've looked at loads of bible sights, but don't seem to get what I'm looking for..they need to be plain for colouring & then I can stick them on some card or coloured paper, & laminate them..any ideas anyone??

No comments: