Well the snow has gone, the temperatures are rising..BBQ next week?? It's good to feel a bit warmer even though we had such a fun snowball fight with our neighbour & her eldest son!
Getting ready to go to church on Sunday morning & bent to pick up a scarf..the old familiar feeling of pain shooting across my back made me feel sick & on the verge of fainting! Catrin was there holding me up, poor girl..I think I scared her & Gwilym a bit, me too,cos the thought of collapsing on the floor & them all having to drag me on to the bed isn't very appealing! Any way lots of deep breaths, & cup of cold water fetched by Gwilym helped a lot, I was able to get on to the bed. He was brill too..I was supposed to do Sunday school.." I can do it with harriette" he says!
So no church for me that day..Catrin stayed with me..at least I was able to get up & go to the bathroom, so I hadn't slipped a disc again phew!
Everyone went in the evening, & I promised to stay in bed (& not drink a lot!) & it was all fine. We had the doctor in Monday morning..he's so nice..I'm not sure if he's just nutty with us cos we're brits, or if he's like it with everyone, but we had him speaking a bit of English with us (always fun)
So Ibuprofen & Nitrazepam for a muscle relaxant with the added benifit of making me sleepy! I haven't taken it as often as it says except for the first day..25mg tds.. I took it only twice yesterday..
Am up & about..I don't have sciatica cos it's not that sort of problem, but today my shoulder muscles are aching..
There is an English ladies group today talking about marriage, & as I'm the only married one amongst them I really wanted to be there, but thought better of it..I'm staying put this week!
Catrin has gone, they're all going out for lunch before the meeting, to celebrate Catrin's 15th birthday!!
Yep, my baby was 15 on Sunday! How time flies..It's lovely cos she's such great company & we talk about all sorts of stuff..She has her moments, like most young people do with their parents, but We're very thankful to God for both our youngsters!
Gwilym is on stage this week at Virgin mega store music department.. he's having a good time. Catrin is on stage this week too, with a collegue who is a school teacher, teaching English..at least it's giving her an idea of what it's all about.

No comments:
Post a Comment