This morning was the ladies meeting at Church, which I was leading, seemed to go ok..We're reading John Piper "Jésus prendre plaisir à le decouvrir" We got to chapter 11 "The urgency of the message of the gospel"
Then at lunch time it was the final Conseil de classe at Catrin's collége..I was 15minutes late.. cycling against the wind from Pessac Centre! took me ages! Normally that's not late, but they must have been really on the ball, when I got there they had nearly finished! Anyway there was nothing to report, & they happily said yes Catrin can go to Magendie (still not completely sure who has the final say??!!)
Then this evening is Catrin's concert..well it's the singing group concert & we have to go to Parempure..It's only 1/2hr away. The prof de chant gave me two numbers to try of folks that may possibly be able to take us. One was unavaliable-I think the number was incorrect, the other only had room for two, and we're three! So it looks like we're taking the car. It's been fine, so we go trusting that God will get us there & back with no problems! I have my gps on my phone & have also printed off the instructions..thankyou Mappy!
Catrin has a friend staying over the weekend. She goes to Magendie & is thrilled that Catrin is going. She & her mum & siblings come to the International church meeting from time to time..they go to a French church in the morning...She is coming to the concert tonight..
Gwilym is doing well in the stage..he has to work Saturdays too which is a shame but he gets Monday off instead.
Alan seems to be doing ok in the UK we're really thankful for all the Churches that have welcomed him & are supporting us. Praying that others will come on board, to take an interest in France, which is such a huge country.
But I'll be very glad to have him home!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment