Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

We've been watching all the events of the Queen's jubilee on Sky news, & I've been quite emotional! I mean, it I know not everyone likes the monarchy, so it's easy for them to turn off the box & go hide somewhere, but there were millions of people who just loved the events over the past few days! I think the Queen has been amazing, 85yrs old, standing for at least 3hrs of the events on the Thames, there for all the other stuff..at 85 normally one would be resting at home, making sure the kids put the kettle on often enough for a good cuppa, & snoozing in the afternoon (maybe not ALL 85yr olds) These events seem to me to say that the majority of us love the Queen, she's been amazing over her 60yr reign..what a diplomat too! God save the Queen..

Alan sounds like he"s been having fun with trains planes & automobiles! The car disasters seem to be following us around, what with the flat tyre for us here on Sunday..how grateful I was that all the guys in the church ran around to help, & Gwilym changed the tyre! Bit worried again about the ombriage  the clutch "clunked" several times yesterday...not quite the same as what happened before it broke it didn't stick & it hasn't been hard to push down, but nevertheless, we're going to leave it at home as much as possible, & that is thankfully possible. We have great buses & trams, & it'll even be possible to go to Church by bus/tram, though it'll take longer of course!
Catrin is coming home to lunch by bus, so better go & get some lunch ready!

No comments: