Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

On Sunday evening, we decided to go for a stroll along the quayside in Bordeaux.

The children took their roller blades and had a great time.

On the way back to the car, we saw this bird just wandering around on the pavement,and made some comment, someone near by said 'he belongs to us" and had rescued the bird which had fallen out of his nest as a baby..

It was so cute! scrawny but cute and willing to sit on Catrin's shoulder and be stroked, much to her delight!

Yesterday our wonderful friend Rhian had arranged for the children to have a lesson in Archery!

They had a great time, and hope to go back to the same place again today and do some rock climbing

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the top photo'; if you'll excuse me, it seems to be a case of a couple of pretty birds together, (though I still have to be completely convinced about the feathered one!)

Anonymous said...

By the bye, please tell the young man with the bow in the middle photo' that I'm the only 'Robin Hood' around here, though I do approve of archery practice on the village green on a Sunday( - what am I saying?) morning. With endeavours like that, he could soon become one of my merry men. (I'd rather have him on my side than the Sherrif's!)

Pat said...

yeah she is pretty gorgeous isn't she! the bird isn't too bad, but not as cute!