This afternoon the children and I spent in the next door neighbour's swimming pool!!
The lady of the house was working and likes to keep an eye on her son when he is swimming, and so when our two went round, she said I could go as well, and swim and watch the children..well, who was I to refuse!
She got the sun lounger out for me, I had my book of sudoku ( yes I"m one of those people..but I find them really hard, and so haven't managed to do even one of them without looking up the answers in the back, just to check I have them right of course!!)
Then I succumbed to the call of the pool and went in!
Gwilym is suffering from sunburn on his back though, and Catrin has some as well..hope we all have a good nights sleep in spite of it!!

No comments:
Post a Comment