Pat in France
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Grand goings on at the Grand théatre
I had to go in to
Bordeaux
today, to change some money for
Gwilym
who is going to the UK with the
collége
soon. The bureau wasn't open when I got there, and
in spite
of the grotty weather, I went for a little walk.
I saw the fire engines outside the Grand
Théatre
, and some smoke coming from the roof, but no one was running around in blind panic,; or screaming or anything exciting like that!
but the
pompiers
got out their ladder and got to work..
At least it's something I can write about for my french class..the teacher is fed up with hearing about what I do
with
the children!! I think she wants me to be more
adventurous
..
So there you are, an adventure for her!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment