Today was a mad-in- the-car day. Catrin to Artigues for scouts, and Gwilym to St Loubes for Lampadaire.
We were invited to Sammy and Carols for supper at St Loubes, which was super..
So Catrin went to Artigues for 2pm, Gwilym to St Loubes for 3pm, then me back to Pessac for to do the shopping, then to Artigues for 5.30 and then on to St Loubes..
We had a lovely supper, and it was great to spend time with Sammy and Carol. Then we went to a concert! Yep that's what happens when my husband goes away!!
It was a concert given by John Featherstone.www. john.featherstone@wanadoo.fr .
He and his wife have been in France for 18yrs now, and John gives concerts, witnessing for Christ..He plays the guitar (amazing!) and tells everyone what he believes.
It was a really great concert, and although I didn't understand everything, some of the songs (the ones that I did understand) were super.
I got talking to his wife after the concert, it was held in a small baptist church in Latresne, about 20mins from Pessac..There were about 60 folk there,and john and his wife travel around giving these concerts. Look on his website for more info..It isn't a link I'm afraid, I don't know how to do that yet!! but type in the address and you can find out more.
We got home about 11pm, and I must go to bed now, cos the clocks go forward tonight, and it's just gone 12!!

No comments:
Post a Comment