Catrin and I will have some girlie evenings, soppy videos (thanks to the Griffins!)
We watched "Little Women" tonight!!
OK so I admit it, I cried when I thought Beth had died, and when she didn't, I cried.
I cried when Laurie proposed to Jo who turned him down. I cried when Beth really died, and when Laurie married Amy, and when Jo married the chap who's name I didn't catch!!
"Did you enjoy that "I said to Catrin through sniffs
"Yeah, it was OK , but I didn't understand it all"
So now it's the great "decorate Gwilym's bedroom whilst he's away" adventure. Two wonderful friends came and moved the furniture in to the middle of the room..I'd cleared out the wardrobe and got rid of all the stuff on the floor before hand..
Gwilym came home after school, just before we went to get the coach at 6pm..
He went upstairs!!!!!! Arghhhhhh!!
"Mum, where are all my clothes?"
"I'm sorting them out for you"
He didn't say any more, so he may have an inkling that something is going on!!

No comments:
Post a Comment