Well, thanks to monsieur Griffin, we have finished the room! Ben did the first coat yesteday, whilst I was round with Liz and Fiona and two visitors, having atime of sharing and prayer..It was great!
Catrin and I did some when she came home from school, and I did think about doing some more in the evening, but it wasn't light enough.
Started again this morning and have run out of paint just as we get to the top of the window!!!
So I'll have to go and get some more, cos there are patchy bits here and there! but that's it!!
All I have to do now is to put one or two Man. U logos on the wall, and bob's your uncle!!
O yeah, and get my kind removal people to come and put the wardrobe and bed, and computer back in place!
I really do thank God for such good friends....

1 comment:
Crackerjack !
Post a Comment