We all went to Ben & Liz for lunch yesterday, what a traumatic time!
We had had a friend of Gwilyms from church staying on Saturday night, so there was too many in our car, so we had to do relay driving.
I took the children first, then came back for Alan, Huw & Kath.. Nearly there, and we got a phone call from Liz.. one of the lads (I first thought it was Gwilym, the other lad being call Dylan) had come off the bike, and cut his chin..bit worried cos they thought he might need stitches..
So there I was thinking "OK, so now, where do we take some one who needs stitches, where is the nearest hospital. I'll have to do it, cos Alan is preaching..."
We got there and found it was the other lad..he was soooo brave! He had quite a hole in his chin! and he was sitting there holding his chin together with a wad of gauze.
He was more worried about the graze on his arm.
I put a dressing on it, having ransacked Liz's first aid kit.
Alan phoned his dad, and Ben went to meet him somewhere, to lead him to their house...and he knew exactly where to go.
I must have a good hunt around Pessac, cos there is a clinic somewhere, where you go for emergencies, and I really ought to know about it!!
He needed 5 stitches! He's such a nice boy, and even had a look in the mirror to see what had happened! It looked pretty grotty!

No comments:
Post a Comment