Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Well what a fun filled day!

Catrin was at scouts for the day, 10 til 6; so we took her there, then went off to the Griffins..

Yet again another fabulous sale at the red cross, this time brick a brack..I went wanting to see if I could get a kitchen cupboard..armed with the measurement of the hole to be filled..alas, no cupboard, but a load of other things! You could get almost anything, from bicycles to baby cots, lamps, mirrors to cups saucers and plates!

it was wonderful, and just worth having a good old rummage!

Liz got a real bargain, but no doubt she"ll blog about that! I got some wool (cos I'm mad on knitting dolls) a nice alarm clock for Gwilym, which needs new battery, and a little ornament for Catrin, as well as 12 dinner plates for 5euros!

Wonderful! Then back to the Griffins for the afternoon of games and madness and mayhem, then off to get Catrin...

Home weary but happy! 5 days to go!!!

Oh yes and I am able to go to the obligatory rehearsal of our play on Thurs. Alan gets in about 8pm that evening.

No comments: