Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Thank you for praying

I have to say, that when Alan went away, one of my chief fears was the children's homework. I am no good at maths, and they are far ahead of me in French, so needless to say I was dreading the weeks Alan wouldn't be here to help them..

I'm so thankful that everything has gone fine! The maths has been great, the grammar too hasn't been a problem.

A real answer to prayer, as well as thanks for protection here, for people who have looked after us and kept us company, fed us and just prayed for us,
and for Alan driving up and down the UK from (almost) one end to the other!
Only one phone call where I didn't really understand what was being said (everyone else has kept away!!)Although I did understand that the caller will call again when Alan is home.

Still 9 days to go, but how amazing it has been to realise that we can cope in another country speaking another language without our chief here to sort us all out....but tooooooooo long to be away!!

He comes home a week on Thursday!

No comments: