We collected Gwilym at 11am ish, and you could tell he was tired coz all we got was a grunt in answer to our questions!
When we got home, just before he rooted himself on the couch in front of the TV I took him upstairs to see his room..
Phew! He likes it, and thinks it looks a lot bigger, and loves the Man. U part of the wall!!
Jolly good show!
He then crashed out for about 3hrs this afternoon!
O it's good to have him home...

2 comments:
Ah! So you got a grunt eh? That's an indication that he may have reached the teenage years. You know what they say to prospective employers don't you? Employ a teenager - while they still know everything! (Sorry Gwilym).
Ooo!!! Actually I have occasionally called him Kevin, but he was really tired and we got more out of him once he'd slept!(Kevin being the name of a character played by Harry Enfield I think, not that I saw a lot of that, but heard more about it..a bit offensive to anyone actually called Kevin perhaps)
Post a Comment