Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

farewell to Layla & family

This lunch time Catrin & I went to Piexotto for a final picnic with Layla & her girls..some other friends were there,Nita & Maduri who also come to Marie ann's french class..We met to a family from Iran (one of them was yet again at the famous Marie ann's class!!)

It has been wonderful here in France so far, because I have met so many folks from different countries and it's been a real pleasure I must say..so now I have an invitation to Iran as well as Bahrain! wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to visit these countries!

The rain held off, the sun has been shinining off & on all day with a nice breeze..We ate iranian food & indian, and the famous Davey pizza (which I thought myself was a bit soggy!)
I think the food of Bahrain & India so much more exciting than English.I need to know my spices better!

Layla & her family go home on Saturday, papers complete, car sold, appartement (nearly!) packed and off they go! Bye Bye layla & Habibe & girls...keep in touch x

No comments: