Some folks over the road from us have got a gorgeous smokey grey kitten who has been visiting us throughout the day. She is a typical kitten, runs at you, plays in the grass and charges round like mad..she also seems to like playing with the guinea pig run and cages when they are on the grass..oh dear.
So this evening as she was around so much, in and out of the house and hanging round the piggie cages, we decided we should take action..
We have never had such a clean patio! Yes, cat lovers we may be, but we love our piggies more..so said kitten got a good soaking, several times, ( she kept coming back for more)
..this will be a big surprise to Alan who knows I love cats..but we had to throw water at her..
It obviously didn't hurt her cos she came running in to the house, and cos she is grey and it was dark, Catrin didn't see her charge in, like a bullet from a gun, so consequently one jug of water went all over the floor!
Finally, I picked her up, carried her to the top of her drive and put her down..
what did she do? Yep, followed me back although she didn't come back all the way down the drive.
So, constant vigilence for the next few days, and no little excursions on the grass for the piggies I'm afraid!
I went back to Saige today to re register for my next French course. Got an email from Marie Anne who tells me she is going to be tough on me this year, so that by the end of it, I shall be speaking brilliant French and writing it too..
Thanks Marie Anne...I think

No comments:
Post a Comment