Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 01, 2010

new year's day

Today we had 10 folks for lunch (including us) It was just great to be round the table(s) enjoying hearing French English & Chinese being spoken.. it was all a bit hairy at first..one chap was late cos he had been out the night before (as were lots) so he got up late, which meant picking some folks up from the tram stop was late too!! But we all arrived in the end, and had a lovley time..

Our neighbour arrived with her two littles, after inviting us over for a cuppa, so she came here for dessert & coffee..then the lot of us went for a walk round the park..It was soooooo cold!! I think it might freeze tonight.

I've covered the piggies over, just in case!

So all the washing up is done, and I'm going to bed, tired but happy..

No comments: