Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 19, 2010

nearly the end

well, tomorrow is the last day that I look after Gabriel..He's been super, and is just so cute, laughs at all my jokes (nice to think someone appreciates them) eats up all his grub and sleeps when you put him for his siesta! (tho he throws a little wobbly when mum goes out the door in the morning! but soon gets over it! phew!!!)

I'm working on him saying 'O dear' by the end of the week..he says 'O' but hasn't quite got the rest of it..only an half day to sort it!!

Today I took him on the bus into the centre of Pessac,as Catrin was going into get the tram..we went with her..It must have been babies day, cos there were three other push chairs on that bus! What a palava trying to get round them in the HUGE buggy that Gabriel was sitting in!! No I didn't even try to put the thing down! took enough brain power to find out how you fasten him in!!

Catrin went off to Bordeaux...on her own... to meet friends at the mirroir d'eau.. She got there ok, met up with the other girls and is getting the tram home at 6.30

It's a funny old thing this idependance lark!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mothers with pushchairs = bruised ankles?

Still, it sounds like you and Gabriel had a lot of fun.

All the best

Keith