So after a really great week of mission vacances, Alan finally succumbs to a stinking cold, & puts himself to bed!
I fall asleep on the couch after breakfast for about 11/2hrs! Hate to think how Fiona is feeling & all the others too!
Keep praying for the out come..I think they reached a good no. of folks one way or another.
The rest of the team finally got home yesterday, after delayed flights caused by the strike..
I have to say here, a HUGE thank you to Liz & Ben Griffin, Liz Richards & Fiona for buying me two lovely facial massages for my 50th birthday last November..I went for the first one this afternoon.
I wanted the lady to take piccys of me, but as I lay on the couch she turned out the lights, so I chickened out..Was a bit worried that she wouldn't find me in the dark, but realised that there were fairy lights on..lovely soft music..& we were off..
About three creams or gels..then came the chocolate face mask..tempted to try & lick it off, but resisted..
I had to chuckle when she put some cooling pads on my eyes, as I thought of Liz R cutting enormous chunks of cucumber to put on our eyes for our girlie day..they kept falling off (the cucumber that is) But honestly, I was relaxed!!
Oh it was lovely..my face neck shoulders & hands! Give me more thought I..Feet?? no not feet, but I loved it..didn't fall asleep though it would have been so easy!
So, next one, nettyoyage de peu...Oct 1st...mmmmm!

No comments:
Post a Comment