Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A dream,.....or not

In the middle of the night I was convinced that our friendly lizard was sitting on my hand, but unsure, so swept my hand off & went back to sleep.

Just before the alarm went off I had this peculiar sensation that something was crawling up my leg..

"so have I " said Alan

Boldly yet carefully throwing back the covers there was our lizard sitting on the mattress looking rather sheepish..he'd been discovered!! He then jumped on to my leg, crawled up onto my back & sat there happily for a while.

I suppose I could have sat there all morning but nature called..so I managed to get him off my shoulder & hold him for a while..He's very cute & very pretty..& a very good jumper!

He's now in the dark depths of under the wardrobe..My only worry was that I would squash him, so I hope he doesn't try a stunt like that again.

So no, it wasn't a dream!!

No comments: