I received a call from Catrin's collége this morning, asking if I would be the conseiller de classe for her year..that is, parent representative!! woa! I've asked for a rendez-vous with the head mistress to discuss the responsibilites etc so am going this afternoon..
I've just come up with a good line too if any parent should phone me
"est ce que vous pouvez parler lentement s'il vous plait, parce que je veux bien comprendre ce que vous avez dit, c'est trés important d'etre clair"
Can you speak slowly please, because it's very important that I understand what you say, & that it's very clear..
not bad eh? It should fool them into thinking I just want to be fully aware of their problem!! & it won't be cos I don't understand a word they're saying..

1 comment:
ok so I said yes..I take notes, but they're for my own use, I don't have to send them to all the parents, I don't have to do questionaires! phew! I act as a liason between the parents & teachers,eg, someone phones to ask if there's swimming this year in sport, I phone the school & get back to the parent with the response.If they ring wanting to know what on earth is going on with their child in class,I tell them to ring the prof principal! also (lol) to be a calming infulence!!
Post a Comment