Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 12, 2007

Catrin's birthday party





Thankfully it all turned out fine!

We had 7 guests, and played some fun games such as
pass the parcel, pin the tail on the donkey, musical chairs, you know the good ole favourites!

I don't think these games were that well known, but I think they all enjoyed themselves.

I think I had neglected to put the time ofthe party on some of the invites, cos at least 2 of the mums had phoned to ask about it!

It was great fun me trying to explain how to play pass the parcel! but both Gwilym and Catrin came to the rescue!


The girls were all quite taken with the rats and the gerbil, we had to count them all as they went home, to make sure none of them were missing!
Every parent that came to collect their child was introduced to patch, the male rat, who to my mind is the most handsomest rat in the world!

Most of the parents were happy to give him a stroke too, none of them screamed and ran out of the house!






Of course I had to make the birthday cake. They don't always turn out very well; they never seem to rise.I dunno what I do wrong, but hey, the children are always very appreciative! Alan had bought one what youjust add milk to, but I just feel I have to try ..you know??

It doesn't look that bad does it, and it did taste ok..

Posted by Picasa

No comments: