Well, it's been very successful so far.
Catrin has done pony riding (bit boring) judo and gymnastics, Gwilym has done football and made a model aeroplane!
We walked to the place today as it was just like spring..
I have been putting a load of boxes in the loft with the help of a lovely friend, who is so organised, that she told me to write a list of all we were putting into the loft, and writing on the boxes too.
So now we have room to dance if we want.. it was very useful for when we had the students here last night, cos we could move the table into the middle of the room and it was much better!
Today Alan did another wardrobe, and I washed the walls in the kitchen and some of the paint work and then got back to my knitting. In the middle of making two little toys for new nieces!!
After that I'm going to make a Brownie doll for my sister! O the joys of knitting!!

No comments:
Post a Comment