make you feel as if you are getting somewhere!
Today just before I was about to go into class, a chap came up to me and said that he had been sent here by his professor to learn French.He is from the Checzh Rebublic
I suggested he go into the office, which he had already done, so he followed me as I went in to speak to someone about the course at the DEFLE. They have only 2 intakes a year and the next is in Sept.
So I went with him to the Directrice and asked her how he could be helped.
It made me feel good cos he didn't understand a thing, so I had to translate for him!!!Cool hey!
And I also got "bien" for some homework! That is the first time!!!!
It's just that sometimes, it is such a struggle for me to just get things in to my head, and when I have to do something like I did today, I just thank God that I am actually learning something, and my head isn't completely full of cotton wool!!
So thanks for all your prayers!
I have to say that I didn't completely understand all that went on in class today, although I got the main gist of it!
Yesterday afternoon we went to a friends house for a cup of tea and gouté. It was lovely to sit and (listen) to the chat!
It can be quite frustrating not being able to join in the "small" talk, although I did manage to talk a little bit about knitting and stuff..
Well tomorrow is another day, so who knows!

No comments:
Post a Comment