Of holiday.. lovely.
So, this afternoon I went swimming with the children at the local pool. It's really good and has an outside bit, with a wave machine.
that wasn't open as it's just a git cold at the mo..
Tomorrow and the rest of the week we hope to take the children to activities that have been set up for the first week of the hols, by the Marie..Pony riding, football, judo, rollerblading, gymnastics and a whole host of other things, just up the road from us.
Well there are about 5 sites where they take place, and one of them happens to be where Gwilym goes for football training..
I was amazed when I was told it's all free! There were often things to do during the hols back in UK and great they were to, but often one had to pay, and particularly the football could be a bit expensive..
Mind you it is first come first serve, so if you don't get there early enough, you could find that you don't get what you want..still there is plenty of choice.
Catrin fancies horse riding and Gwilym football...
Alan of course is not on holiday, and still has to work..
While they are doing that I have several tasks to fulfil..emptying more boxes, washing down walls, cleaning windows... maybe having a cup of coffee now and again..
A friend who is coming with her children has kindly offered to help me with some of the boxes!!
That deserves several cups of tea and more I should think.

1 comment:
Enjoy! When Alan posted it on his blog that you were on holiday, I thought you were away. I wondered how you could bear to be apart for 2 weeks! So, your 'holiday' may seem more strenuous than normal. I'm glad there's good things for Gwilym and Catrin to do. It sounds great.
Do they read? I always think a good book is better than the TV. I'm trying to get through John Owen's The Glory of Christ at the moment. Sounds impressive doesn't it, but I'm still only on the preface after three weeks! The content is wonderful but because of the language it takes me longer to read each sentence and then re read it!
Post a Comment