yep, my back has given up again! simply by leaning over to get something out of the freezer. I spoke to a physio many moons ago when I was nursing, and he said that it is often a combination of things, then suddenly it happens..could it be the large quantity of baked beans I bought back from the UK?? You know what it's like, you see your bag on the conveyor belt at the airport, and you just grab it without thinking...
Still, it isn't as bad as last time, although getting out of bed each morning is like doing acrobatics.and I have got a wonderful 'girdle' to use when sitting, and painkillers to make me happy!
I've also joined the ranks of those of you who take blood pressure pills! I finally succumbed..the fact that it always goes sky high when I see the doctor, wasn't a good enough excuse this time...something to do with my potassium levels.
You know, the body is an amazing creation! All these chemicals in us to keep our systems going, all the tiny blood vessels transporting them;all the amazing organs that just carry on working, even whist we sleep....yes they do go wrong sometimes, but surely there has to be a designer behind it all! It certainly didn't happen by accident!
Liz & family came for lunch...Ben comes home on Tuesday!! There'll be celebrations galore on that day.I expect we'll hear it in Spain!

No comments:
Post a Comment