Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

grotty cold

I was hoping it wasn't swine flu at least! The Griffin"s came back from UK not long ago having been in contact with tons of folks who have had it/been in contact with someone who has...but it's ok folks, I don't have a fever, just a bunged up snitch and cloggy head....

So soon we're off to see the Doctor about Peter's leg wot got burnt by miner gas bottle explosion!! I know he won't mind me saying this, but it seems his life has been dogged by one sort of accident or another..broken arms etc...something with his eardrum...but he's still alive & kicking & seems very healthy...

Alan has just taken some garden stuff to dump.
Between sniffs & sneezes yesterday I chopped our catalpa tree (again!) it was taking over the garden...hope to get more done during the week

No comments: