Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Rescue mission complete!

Having spent the night in the piggie run, in the rain & storm, under a table covered with a plastic sheet,I couldn't bear to think of them spending all day in the rain too!

This is where they were, cos you can't really move babies immediately, so I covered the table with the green plastic, put in lots of straw & hoped they would be ok in the morning
I moved them under the eves of the house..I put some hay in a crate!, then dashed into the rain and put all of them quickly into the crate and deposited them into their run, towel hay and warmth!! I feel a lot happier about it now, just hope the rain doesn't fall so much that the patio floods!!
They are just sooo cute! not easy to get a good piccy at the moment, but who could refuse to have one eh???

No comments: