Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So, expecting Simon & his family for lunch..hoping they can find us ok! Then this afternoon, Catrin has flute, tomorrow ladies meet here, and in the afternoon, I'm going to visit a lady from our church for a bit of prayer & bible study..somewhere I've got to knuckle down & get this french doobrie sorted for Thurs for Liz to take to Marie Anne..we have to decide what questions we want to ask the mayor of Pessac, about his role in the schools & then follow on from there..ie; why aren't the kids allowed to take packed lunch etc..

Hmm now to try and put it all in CORRECT French!! (remember 'ent ' for plurals, and 's' as well!!)

Meanwhile, it's raining & sunning alternativley, but at least it's not snowing!! Poor Irleand & Scotland are in the midst of it all again..

So as I go out to feed the guinea pigs, I do so with great caution..no more slipping in the garden for me!
Bruise is fading now, tho am still sore..it'll be a while before I can dance the tango again...

No comments: