It just snuck in without me looking! and it's our 17 wedding anniversary on Saturday!
So, we have been away for a few days, lovely! Went for walks, watched two seasons (almost) of Dr House, watched other dvd's, slept and generally relaxed together!
Thanks once again (and maybe for the last time) to the Griffin's for looking after our (not expanding thankfully) group of piggies...
We had the first bbq of the year on Saturday, for the International Church group..we had about 15 folks..it was great.
Today and the last two days, we've had to light the fire!! I couldn't believe it when I saw ice on the wind screen of the car Mon. when taking Gwilym to the tram stop! Alan had to go & get more logs for the fire!!
We have to friends staying til tomorrow..they are from our home church & it's just so great to have them here. She is a hairdresser, so the Davey's now have new hair do's as does Liz...
He is a keen gardener, but we haven't managed to persuade him to go and stand in the bitter cold and do anything (wonder why?!) It's been super to see them, sitting on the couch doing a bible reading together..He was converted only last year! God is so kind..he is a changed man (of course) and it just brings tears to my eyes to see them like this.
So anyone out there married to an unbeliever, don't give up..Anything is possible with God!
Poor Catrin hasn't gone back to collége yet..she went to bed Sunday evening with the beginnings of an ear ache, and woke in the early hours of the morning in tears cos it was so bad..so off to the Doctor's Mon. Just like the UK, they are not keen to just hand out antibiotic willy nilly, so we came back with anti inflammatories, ear drops & nose spray..
This morning she is still in bed, it has improved some what but is still painful, and from time to time so is the other ear..She used to have probs when an infant, and even here, had a trip to an ear specialist to check out her eardrums..they were fine thankfully, but if this doesn't get better at least by tomorrow I suppose we'll have to re visit the doctor!
Well I am now going to try and get the photos of my phone..one of the reasons I have this phone, is cos it has a good camera..I am not very good with techno stuff, I just have to look at it and it dies on me..I don't know how many phones I've had, but it must be 4 or 5..for reasons like spilling milk on one, losing one for months (finally found in the cupboard under the stairs in the UK when we lived there) and other such exciting happenings. Cameras, well one of the screens went all funny, one I have now is always telling me to replace the batteries...
So with this phone, good camera, but o soooo difficult to get the photos off on to the computor..don't ask me why! Alan has to take a morning to fiddle with it and get them!!
Maybe this time it'll be different???

No comments:
Post a Comment