This one, was in our room this morning! How many more in the house are there I ask myself!
During the summer, they sit on the top of the shutters to hide from the sun qfter they've had a sun bath, so I guess they enter in when we fling the windows wide open!! Who knows, we could have a whole tribe of them!
The band stood in the shelter of the Marie cos of the grotty weather, and no one hung around for long after..although there was an apéro in the Marie after....
Each morning on the way to school, we pass an elderly gentleman..he comes out of his house to stand and watch the world go by..In the summer he's there in his pyjamas..in the winter sometimes he's in his pj's with a warm coat on, or he's dressed, hat coat & scarf..It's rather nice to see him, one day I'll pluck up the courage to wave!

No comments:
Post a Comment