Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blood test done, I was in 8.35 & out & home before 9am! just like that!
Will go back for the results tonight..

Someone wondered if I had taken two thyroxin rather than one..at 6.30 in the morning anything is possible, but I would have thought the result would be to slow me down rather than speed me up! Tho I spoke with some one later,& as I am a woman of 'un cértain age' maybe my hormones are changing, so it's good to see if I need to reduce my thyroxin..I could be boderline.

Having said that, it was tachycardia I had when pregnant (and after) & then after several years it was discovered I had hypothyroidism..

Ahh who knows the workings of our bodies..d'you know it's fantastic! The way the different organs work, how they secrete different hormones to stimulate other hormones(or not!) etc..mind blowing!

And everything happened by accident...I don't think so!! There is a wonderful Creator behind all of this & it is so amazing!!

The sun is shining again, but there was a frost on the ground..just as well the guinea-pigs have fur coats!!

Alan out this morning, Carol L coming at midday for me to take her to the airport, then I'm off to Cécile's for the afternoon..reading & praying in French!

S'funny how my week starts Thursdays! Mon & Tues are not exactly busy, Wed Catrin is home in the afternoon..we must do more together! Then things start for me on Thurs & Fridays..

No comments: