So this morning I took my pills as normal (thyroxine & blood pressure) the pack of bp pills were damamged slightly but I took one anyway..never very awake at 6.30 in the mornings!
Went up to the shower, my heart started racing & I thought I would be sick/faint..bit puffed too..no chest pain, no arm pain, nothing else.
We both remembered then, that when I was expecting Catrin, I had the same thing (tho much worse, pulse 120 plus per min) & I ended up in hospital for a week, cos I had gone in to shock.. It took the doctors sometime, infact several years to find out that I had hypothyroidism..it was discovered at the medical I had before coming to France, even tho I had had the test before with my own GP
So is it that the pills were dodgy..not really convinced..do I have a dicky ticker? Or do I need to have my thyroxine levels re checked?
Got appointment with the doctor this afternoon..& to explain all of this to him too.
I feel fine now if a little tired.

No comments:
Post a Comment